Welcome to freedom on the water and good times on the shore. Phillips Boatworks offers an experience the whole family can enjoy with boat tours and boats designed to capture the best of afternoons on the water and weekends exploring new adventure. Visit us in Avon on the Outer Banks of North Carolina and enjoy the Outer Banks boat tours guaranteed to delight. In addition to Tours, we offer numerous other boating services for our customers, including: project management, refits, repower, electrical and electronics installations, new boat design and construction and we are the primary sponsor of the Hatteras Community Sailing Program, teaching sailing and seamanship to local Hatteras Island Youth! Boating is our Passion! Support your local small business and buy local. On the water, Capt. Jay loves to share his 30 years of blue water experience, teaching sailing at all age levels, with yacht deliveries, and teaching our local kids about sailing and sailboat racing.
Catamaran for sale
Nearly mint condition Stiletto-27 1976 Hull #4
Kept in a freshwater lake by the original owner, this is the best kept Stiletto-27 we’ve ever seen in the wild. A hidden treasure for a catamaran sailor who is interested in an exciting ride and a real bargain.
Phillips Boatworks Boat Design & Development Projects
Phillips Boatworks is thrilled to introduce the pH 850 Catamaran. Measuring 8.5 meters (28 ft) on the waterline by 5.2 meters (17 ft) wide, the pH 850 is a light and powerful recreational performer. Filling a gap between the extreme high performance grand prix and the heavier low performance production boats, the pH 850 features a unique de-mountable hard aft cockpit and just enough interior space for…
Boat Repairs & Yacht Services
Phillips boatworks offers a full range of boat repairs and yacht services including:
- Paint & Body Work
- Project Management
- Complete Refit
- Learn To SailOriginally certified as an ASA Sailing Instructor in 1992 at Florida Yacht Charters, and later when US SAILING created its Keelboat Training Program, Jay is […]
- Hire a captainHow should you find a captain to move your boat? Originally licensed in 1992 to run his first Catamaran Daysail Charter Business, Captain Jay has […]
- Sailmaking and Sail Repair Services in AvonFeb 14, 2021 – Windsurfing, Kiteboard and Sailboat Sail Repair Service and more to stay on Hatteras Island. After 10 years of incredible and meticulous sail repair service, Buxton based Wind Angel […]
- Yacht ManagementCharter Yacht Management Charter Management. There are many solid reasons why offering your yacht for charter is a great idea. The safest method is to have the Charter Manager market and book […]
- Yacht RefitYacht Refurbishment Services Does your sailboat, motoryacht, or powerboat need maintenance attention or possibly a complete refit? Located on Hatteras Island on the North Carolina Outer Banks, where there is a tradition […]
Need Boat Repairs?
Our team can help with center console construction and repair, body work, steroe installation, electronics, motor repairs, and boat bottoms. The off season is the perfect time to get your boat in condition for next spring. Get in touch now and schedule your work.