Rigging Manager/Team Leader
Started on the Rigging Team and was promoted to Rigging Manager/Project Manager. Served as Rigging Manager on the construction of the Gunboat 55 line. Managed a staff of 4 Riggers, specifying, designing, building and installing all phases of the rigging for hulls 1 – 4 and structural preparations for rigging on hulls 5 – 8. Sea trials testing and correction of any rigging problems that arose out of sea trial tests before handing over to new owners.
- Structural Composite Installations for Rigging Hardware
- Custom Carbon Fabrications – Sheave Boxes, Line Tubes, etc.
- Spectra Trampoline Installations
- Spar Preparation, Lines, Electrical, Electronics
- Step Rigs for 6 Gunboats. Some multiple times
- Custom Alloy Rigging Solutions – Created design for complex highly loaded Mast Step Sheave Box Assembly.
- Plinth Rigging and Installation
- Steering Installations
- Recessed Anchor Rode and Windlass Installations
- Frequent trips up the Rigs in Bolson’s Chair
- Sea Trial and Performance Evaluations
- Sail and Canvas Installations
- Rudder and Daggerboard System Installations
- Management of Rigging Inventory for 6 simultaneous hulls
- Specification and Ordering of all Rigging Fastenners
- Installation of all Deck Rigging – Travelers, Davits, Recessed Sheave Boxes, Deck Non Skid, Winches, etc.